Making People Happy
Get a great Motorhome policy in a fast and easy way. Driving convictions and Criminal Convictions quoted for!Ian B
Finding competitive quotes for your motorhome, campervan or VW camper just got a whole lot easier!Ian B
OF PEOPLE COULD REDUCE THEIR PREMIUMS WITH MOTORHOMESINSURE.CO.UK
OF PEOPLE WOULD RECOMMEND MOTORHOMESINSURE.CO.UK
PLUS INSURANCE PROVIDERS THROUGH MOTORHOMESINSURE.CO.UK
A Guide to Motorhome Insurance
If you own a motorhome then you want to protect it by getting the best motorhome insurance in Australia. There are many risks that motorhome owners face. As well as the usual risks that come with driving i.e collisions and breakdowns, you also have to think about the dangers that can come with camping, such as theft and the risk of fire.
You can get motorhome insurance quotes now by clicking the red button. If you’re not entirely sure what sort of policy you should get, or you just want a bit more information about motorhome insurance, including ways to save money, then keep reading.
Types of cover
Below are the main types of cover you’ll find in a campervan insurance policy –
- Third party - Third party insurance works the same way for motorhomes as it does for any other type of vehicle. Essentially it’s to protect other road users in the event of a collision where you were at fault. This is the cheapest level of cover you can get. It’s also required by law so you can drive your motorhome legally, hence why it’s often called compulsory third party (CTP) insurance.
- Third party, fire & theft - Although third party insurance provides enough cover for you to drive legally, it’s usually better to get a few other cover options included in your policy to add more protection. For example, theft and fire are two significant risks that come with owning a motorhome so a third party policy that includes cover for fire and theft is ideal.
- Comprehensive - Comprehensive insurance will provide cover for your motorhome for all types of accidents, even if you are the person who’s to blame. It also includes cover for fire and theft.
- Breakdown assistance - Having breakdown assistance is an absolute must when you have a motorhome. Although you might already have cover in place, it’s still worth seeing how much it would cost as part of your policy. You might be able to save a significant amount of money.
- Public liability - Public liability insurance will protect you from liability claims. For example if you were to injure or kill a pedestrian due to reckless driving then a liability claim could easily follow. You can also have legal expenses cover as part of public liability insurance.
The benefits of getting motorhome insurance quotes online
Although you can contact different insurance providers individually, it’s by far the best way of doing things. Getting your quotes online instead comes with many unique benefits. These include –
- Save time & money - There’s no question that getting quotes online is much quicker than calling insurance providers by phone. Not only does it make getting quotes much quicker but it’s also great for saving money too since you can clearly see which provider is offering the best price for a policy.
- Get highly tailored quotes - The quotes you get can be tailored to your exact needs. If you only require a very basic third party policy then this is not a problem. If however, you’re very particular about the cover options you need then you can easily add and remove them as required.
- Quotes provided by specialist insurance providers - Whatever type of insurance you get, it’s always a good idea to get it from providers who specialize in the at particular type of insurance. The quotes you get when you click the red button will all be provided by camper insurance specialists.
- The claims process is quick and easy - If you do need to make a claim on your policy then you want to be sure that it won’t be a hassle to get the money you’re due.
- Expert advice available - You can always speak to an advisor if you’re not 100% certain about the type of policy you want or just want to get more information about a particular type of cover.
- Instant cover - As soon as your take out a policy, you’ll be covered instantly and have the documentation to prove it.
Ways to save money on Campervan Insurance
Below are some of the best ways you can save money on motorhome insurance –
- Secure your motorhome - Making your motorhome secure is a must. Both your vehicle itself and the contents can be targeted by thieves so you should take every measure you can to make is as secure as possible.
- Get a limited mileage policy - If you only use your motorhome at certain times of the year then a limited mileage policy could be an excellent way to save money. When you drive fewer miles then risks such as accidents, theft and fire are cut down considerably. As a result, limited mileage policies are usually considerable cheaper.
- Limit cover options - The fewer cover options you include in your policy, the cheaper it will be. Although it’s important to get the cover that you feel you need, a third party policy will always be cheaper than one that includes cover for all risks.
- Pay upfront - If you can afford to pay for your policy annually as opposed to monthly then you’ll be able to make a significant saving on the overall cost. Insurance providers always prefer make you make a larger down payment so be sure to push for the best discount possible.
- Get multiple quotes - One of the easiest ways to make sure you don’t overspend on campervan insurance is by getting quotes from multiple providers. When you compare quotes next to each other, you’re able to easily make a judgement as to which policy is the best.
Get Camper Insurance quotes the easy way
If you want to get campervan insurance quotes then the good news is that it’s easier than ever. You can get motorhome insurance quotes from specialist providers now by clicking the red button. All you have to do is provide a bit of required information and then you’ll have your quotes in just a matter of minutes! Click below to get started now..